What will you be doing with us?
- Manage our clients' computer networks, mainly based on Microsoft technologies (station management, user support, partial server support)
- Collaborate on new IT projects
- Actively communicate with clients
- Work on the helpdesk
How should you be?
- A seasoned professional with at least two years of experience in IT support and, most importantly, an enthusiast for the world of information technology
- Knowledgeable in the installation and administration of Windows 10 OS and related applications
- Creative, communicative, reliable, with integrity and above all eager to learn new skills
We would be thrilled if you also have the following experience (but not a requirement, we are happy to tutor):
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and network elements
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of MS AD, MS SQL, MS Exchange administration
- Knowledge of AJ at a communicative level
- Experience in computer network administration
- Experience in driving a passenger car
Is that you? Then read what you can look forward to:
- A friendly team and a relaxed company culture where you are not just an insignificant cog in the system
- Opportunity for career training
- Modern technology
- Meal vouchers, possibility to work from home sometimes, language courses, Multisport card, internal mini shop and more
- Financial bonuses
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Saving time on the way to work. We are located near the Radlická metro station.
Does this sound like a dream job to you? Then don't hesitate to send your CV!
If you are interested in the job offer, please send us your professional CV to email@example.com.