Computer Network Administration Outsourcing services in information and communication technology is our core business. We are able to take over the management of single components or client’s complete information technologies.
Implementation and Upgrades of MS Products Regarding a lot of experience with Microsoft products that we have, we would like to offer you implementation of new or upgrade of existing MS products including consultation and training of your IT staff.
Complex ICT Solution Delivery We supply not only hardware and software products, but mainly complete solutions for which we are liable for the resulting functionality. We can deliver solutions also in form of rental and we are able to host solutions in our environment on a backbone network.
Audits and Consultations We are glad to relay you our know-how also in form of audits (IT status, takeover of the company, license compliance ...) or consulting (development, design, optimization ...)
Virtualization Virtualization not only appears in connection with the server solutions, but also in the field of stations. Virtualization can significantly accelerate the implementation of new solutions, increase application availability and reduce operating costs.
Dell Announces Intent to Acquire SonicWALL, Inc.
Dell today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire SonicWALL, Inc., a leader in advanced network security and data protection. SonicWALL’s industry-leading Next-Generation Firewalls and Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewalls complement Dell’s security solutions portfolio, enabling it to offer customers a broader range of enterprise offerings.
- SonicWALL designs comprehensive security solutions combining advanced capability with ease of use, delivering a high return on investment for customers
- SonicWALL expands Dell’s rapidly growing security software and services portfolio, which includes security services, cloud security solutions, data encryption solutions and vulnerability and patch management
Customers of all sizes face increasing challenges in maintaining effective IT security, from the exponential growth of data and rapid adoption of cloud-based solutions, to the increased presence of consumer devices brought into the enterprise environment. SonicWALL expands Dell’s rapidly growing security portfolio, which includes Dell SecureWorks security services, cloud security solutions and data encryption solutions, and Dell KACE vulnerability and patch management.
Dell has taken significant steps to expand its enterprise solutions portfolio to offer customers a complete range of products and solutions to help customers simplify the management of their IT infrastructure. Dell remains committed to delivering complete security solutions using the most effective technologies and services from both Dell and from other providers.
SonicWALL designs comprehensive security solutions that combine advanced capability with ease of use, delivering a high return on investment for their customers. The company has more than 130 patents, registered and pending, and develops all of its own key security gateway intellectual property. Today, more than 300,000 customers use SonicWALL security solutions, including firewalls, secure remote access, email security, backup and recovery, and policy, management and reporting.
The increased frequency and diversity of security threats, requires customers to deploy more comprehensive security solutions. SonicWALL’s award-winning Global Management System allows network administrators to centrally manage and provision thousands of security appliances across a widely distributed network:
- SonicWALL’s Unified Threat Management solution is comprehensive, easy to use, and affordable. It is ranked as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management appliances.
- SonicWALL’s SuperMassive provides Next-Generation Firewall specifically designed for the unique needs of enterprise, government, university and service provider deployments that require scalability, high availability and high performance. It was rated the most effective Next-Generation Firewall of those that achieved the NSS Labs “Recommended” status.
- SonicWALL integrates advanced networking and remote access technologies to verify and defend the security of traditional and wireless networks, users and applications — and their endpoint devices — while scanning the entire data stream across platforms and perimeters.
For more information and offers please contact us on e-mail: email@example.com